Debby Sung is a dual licensed attorney in the State of Texas and Republic of Korea. She is a perfect addition to the Orchid team due to her excellent education, comfort in many cultures, and track record balancing work and life.
- Austin, Texas USA
- University of Texas School of Law (LL.M.), Global Energy, International Arbitration, and Environmental Law program at UT Law
- Law Clerk at Environmental Defense Fund, US Energy team
- Seoul, South Korea
- Kangwon National University School of Law (J.D.)
- Seoul National University (MS, Civil and Environmental Engineering)
- Ewha Women’s University (BS, Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Attorney, Songhyun Law Firm
Her engineering education and natural talents combined with law brings a rare combination in Orchid’s international energy M&A focus. She possesses an instinctive understanding about technical and environmental issues in the energy industry, along with an organized and adventurous approach to work and life. One would not be surprised to also know she loves books, soccer, and hanging out with her family.